We are so excited to have all of you at our wedding! We'll be displaying images from all of you here in the next few months, so keep checking back. In the meantime, below are some answers to some frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Hayley & James
1. I'm coming to the wedding and I've sent in my RSVP. How can I know for sure that you've received it?
Once we receive an RSVP, we'll update our list and update it on this site. You can search your name here:
If you do not find your name then we have not received your RSVP. Please contact us to let us know if you're attending.
2. I'm coming to the wedding, but I've lost my RSVP card and/or forgot to send it back. How can I let you know that I'm coming?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you are, or are not, coming.
3. I've been dating ________ for awhile and I would like to bring them, but I wasn't invited with a guest. Can I still bring them?
Of course we would love to have everyone bring the one they love. Please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com and let us know if there is someone you'd like to bring and we'll try our best to accommodate.
4. Can I bring my child(ren)?
While we both love kids, we kindly request that you do not bring children to the wedding. We are happy to recommend babysitters in the area to make sure they're in good hands while you're at the wedding.
5. What is the dress code?
Black Tie Optional. The wedding and reception are being held inside of the museum, but the cocktail hour is outside so bring a light coat just in case.
6. Is the wedding dog friendly?
We wish! But sadly, no, it's not. However, we will be setting up a puppy daycare for the evening.
7. I have dietary restrictions, but didn't see food options on the RSVP form, how can I make sure that I'll be fed?
We will have vegetarian and vegan options, but should you have another dietary restriction please let us know so that we can make sure to have something prepared for you.
8. I want to document the entire process via social media, do you have a hashtag?
Yes, it's #lovethenortons. We'll display your images here on this site for everyone to see and enjoy!